The “Cap Cooler” is a unit designed
to cool plastic caps and closures.
It is a patented unit, compact, easy to install
Suitable to cool the caps before
they are discharged into the collecting box,
in a very efficiently
way and in a very short time.
The temperature of the caps,
when they come out of the mouId, is around
85 – 95°C and they continue to release heat.
The Cap Cooler action allows the following
- temperature of the caps only 3−4°C higher
than the ambient temperature
- uniform cooling of the caps, granting regular shrinkage
and constant quality of the products
- immediate use of the caps coming
out of the Cap Cooler
- CAP COOLER suitable for production capacity up to 65.000
- CAP COOLER HF suitable for production higher than 65.000 ÷ 70.000 caps/hour
(*) depending on the cap’s weight and dimensions
- Easy to install
- Little floor space required (0.95 m2)
- Low energy consumption
- Suitable for different cap sizes
- Easy to adjust to different outputs
- All parts in contact with the caps in stainless steel
- Suitable for ambient temperature higher than 38°C
- With absolute air filters
- Suitable for large-diameter caps.